- The skin is the largest organ in the body. An organ is defined as a part of the body that is self- contained and has a specific vital function. It protects against heat, sunlight, injury, and infection. The skin also regulates body temperature and stores fat, water and vitamin D.
- The thinnest skin is found on your eyelids.
- The skin around our whole body has its own unique stretching ability.
- Your skin has 3 layers, which are the epidermis, dermis and subcutis. The epidermis is waterproof and mainly a layer of dead skin cells. The dermis is the layer of sweat glands and hair. The subcutis is the layer comprised of fat and blood vessels.
- The average person’s skin weighs 9 pounds and spans 21 square feet.
- Skin color is the results of melanin. No matter your skin color, everyone has the same amount of melanin in their skin. The skin color depends on the activity of the melanin, not the amount. 7% of your skin cells are melanocytes.
- Melanin is also responsible for the color of your eyes. The skin that covers your eyes is very sensitive and clear.
- Lighter skin tones facilitate vitamin D production.
Which is precisely why I chose Celavive®
- Heavy metals
- Synthetic Dyes
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Coal Tar
But, having great skin does not need to take a lot of time in the early morning nor in the evening when you are tired and just want to plop down to sleep.
So here is my simple 5-minute routine that leaves my skin feeling young!
- STEP 1: CLEANSER. Start by splashing your face with warm water or, if you must wash with a gentle face cleanser designed for your skin type.
- STEP 2: TONER. …
- STEP 3: ANTIOXIDANT SERUM. …
- STEP 4: EYE CREAM. …
- STEP 5: SPOT TREATMENT. …
- STEP 6: NIGHT MOISTURIZER/ DAYTIME SUNSCREEN
So take care of your skin…
If you would like a FREE Samples click HERE–
Wishing you the best skin ever!!